Thursday, September 12, 2024

Sep, 12th 2024

I hope, writing is still my healing
Writing in this page, writing to you
I am enough to understand the situation
But what i value to myself is on my control
Not from outsiders

30 years enough to be selfish
I did everything when i was aware
I help and i initiate.. because i want it
It supposed to be like that on my side
It was not your force
It was pure my dedication
But if the feedback is not good enough now
I will accept it
No matter what, it was my decision

I have to visit some places in this city before i leave
I am used to moving since i was a kid tho
So it will be easier to learn and adapt in the new places
I hope so
It is in my dreams
I have to pursue it
I don't know where to go but with myself i believe
I know what's the right path for me
To live in my own happiness
To help myself first
And to live with no regrets anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment