Wednesday, November 28, 2018

18. Mind & The City 2018

Hi. Let me introduce myself one more time. My name is Tyas Alfisa. I'm a blogger, i'm a musician. I'm the first child of lovely mom and ofcourse my dad in heaven. Mind & The City is one of my project. I believe that someday i will transform it into a book. I'm always excited because it's a combination of my real life and fiction. Why fiction ? Because i love every narration inside my head wherever i go. I don't care if my blog's view getting down by my stupid mistake, i don't wanna know the end. I just want to continue and start all over again. React like it's my first time. I remember when my blog hit 8000 views, i was so grateful. It's amazing! But now i realize that the number is not really matter but my passion, it's the most important thing in my life. I can't imagine my life without a passion. I don't know what i want, i don't know where to go. But my life has been so great. I avoid bad people. I don't want they ruin my life anymore. It's good to stay in small circle. I know my people now, are the best. Thanks for staying good, especially for yourself. 

Actually, it's raining outside. It's my 9th day being jobless, no surprise. Just like what i wanted a couple months ago. I miss my friends at work. Especially Anggi. She knows me well. My bad habit, my problems, my passion. I know her too, but we never texting, chatting, and so on. Skype-ing at work just a bit. They are my best co workers so far. 6 years working experience and that one is my best experience ever. 

I'm done my breakfast, a super late breakfast. A bit burnt cheese sandwich, and i'm going to make a cup of coffee. We (Anggi and I) used to go to pantry at 10 or earlier, to make a cup of tea, milk, or coffee, or just refill our 600 ml drink bottle. Ok, wait. I'll be back.

15 minutes later..

Okay, i'll be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment