Monday, April 29, 2019

Doubt X Believe

The Ivy's songs playing. 
So dreamy. 
Like me. 
So simple, so full. 
The reverb and chorus sounds great. 

I think i've pass my hard days. I plan to sleep early tonight, but i just wanna check my laptop out. I don't even care about my English skill, i enjoy it. Passion. That's what i'm doing right now. Just like the Blogger's quote "Publish your passion, your way". 

Lately i've been so low. I was thinking about quit all of this things. I was kinda tired. I wanna sell all my music stuff and have a simple life. An ordinary one. But i was so WRONG.

Yea The Ivy's still playing..

Sunday's evening, i check Youtube. And searched some motivational videos because i was so low. And then i found Jack Ma, a founder of Alibaba. I watch some short videos of him speaking and telling about his experiences. He said a simple line 
"Tomorrow is new".
"Don't be the best. Be the first".
"Be the first to take the challenge".
I totally like him. I know i mention it randomly here, i just don't know how to write my mind down here. 

All i know is now i'm totally brave. I'll never look back, just to regret my mistakes. Mistakes makes us success. I will rock the stage with my own way. I will keep playing my guitar, make some covers on the Internet and get popular when the time is right. I will just keep trying and trying. Exercise, more practices. Sing at the cafes and public spots. 

I know, i am way too simple but i know, it's me. This is my passion. I will keep writing, makes music, and i really want to travel the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment