Wednesday, September 25, 2019

(poem to my mom) puisi untuk mamah

i never love someone like i love my dad, my mom, and myself.
but, i always try to love someone else with my own heart, pure, deep, the best as i can do.
like trying to write the romantic lines, poems, or songs.
i don't know, but i never really did it.

i think it's selfish when you said you love someone more than you love yourself.
it's nonsense and it's stupid.
what else, you still have your parents in this world.
for me, love for parent is the most important but i don't know about you guys.

these 4 years are not easy to me, i believe for mom and my brothers too.
i'm 25 years 7 month old now and i still feel like "i still need my father".
"it's nice if you're here dad. with us".

"everything's gonna be okay, if you're still here".

i don't know if it's stupid or not but it's not gonna be easy to accept the reality.
i'm not that young but not that old yet.

but i keep growing up, grow old even without my dad, i know he wants me
to keep alive. his treatment to me, makes me who i am today.
close people said i'm an independent girl.

i can say i'm ready for any situations in my life.
i am the best version of myself now and it's because of my dad and my mom.

tomorrow, my mom's going to turn 48.
i remember last year i gave her ~$35 perfume.
this year, i promise that i will save my money for her wishes.
but i can't pass it just like that.
that's why i make this. a poem.


POEM TO MY MOM 

mom, thank you 
to choose me as your daughter
to take care of me
25 years are not the short time
thank you to be the good mother of us

mom, thank you
to let me to chase my dreams
as i wanted

i want to travel the world 
and you let me to do it this time

i want you to know
that i will always come back home to you
cause you are a home to me

wherever i am
to knowing you're good and happy
is enough for me

mom, 
don't get too stress
take it all easy

it's the time for me to take care of you
and all of my responsibilities 
as your daughter

tell me anything
tell me your wishes

i wish you all the best

love, ica.

No comments:

Post a Comment