Monday, September 16, 2019

which path ? // my 2014's confusion

hey,
(honestly, i'm not sure who i am talk to everytime i said "hey" in my blog)
but hey, 
for you who is struggling with your life..
for you who is trapped with something like job, your own passion, your love life..
stay sane..
don't give up.

2014 is my biggest year because music choose me. i didn't like to work for a company in my 20's but 5 years have passed, it seems i'm already out of my deadline. i'm no longer making any lists, bucket list, wishlist. it's not that i don't motivated by something but, i know i have to do or make something better, not only dreaming. so by the time, i've changed. 

there's a point in ourselves that we can't change but we always got a life lessons so it's impossible for us to stay the same the whole years. example : i STILL like a simple style, but people don't think my mind is simple now. because we are keep growing, keep learning, keep falling. and i can feel that it's like going back to 2014. where i was confuse with my life. which life's path that i should walk on.

i think my high school's life is my latest comfort zone. it's not that i wasn't grateful for what i achieved. but look at everybody else, i'm so different. i lost my dad when i was 21 years old and it was in my birthday. it's not easy but i know my lil brother suffering much than me. he was still in elementary that year. i always comparing my life with others, that's my bad side. but i always make it as a reference to stay alive. that, the earth is keep rotating. don't worry, we aren't always at the bottom of our lives. someday we will know how it feels to be on top. 

by the way "see you on top", Mr. Headbox said to me. 

i know.. 
i gotta try and be consistent
i've come so far like this
i just can't give up 

you know,
writing is the best treatment for me
so i will keep writing to you 
anyone, thanks for supporting me 
'til today

i have a silly and arrogant wishlist,
here

updated list :
i want to be rich and help poor people.

No comments:

Post a Comment