Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Minimalism, A Small List

It's been 15 months since we move to the new rent house near my office (not anymore) and i believe it's been almost a year me decluttering my stuff. My clothes, little stuff like gifts, broken toy, etc. I also bought my dream stuff (honestly, it was my bestie bought me a rack from IKEA). It isn't that expensive one, idk why so hard to have it. 

I never said that i'm a minimalist, but as i remember i used to mention in my social media profile such as Facebook, Twitter that i always love simple. In fact, since i live separate from my mom, it's like the right time to make my dreams come true (to declutter stuff). I think my mom is maximalist, she love unique and antique also cute stuff.

I used make a list (since 2014) and i stop it in this year 'cause i know that i have enough list. I just have to buy and tick one by one. Now, i want to share all i have done to my room, just a small list but i'm happy with it :
  1. Have an IKEA mulig rack (done) - after 5 years sitting on my list
  2. Paint my small table white (done)
  3. Paint my room all white (on process) - including window's and door's frame
  4. Decluttering clothes (50% done)
  5. Have a storage box (done) - i bought this from Hypermart and brought it to my house by bike with my bestie
  6. Fixing my curtain rod
  7. Only own what i need
Next time, i will share the progress picture of my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment