Tuesday, November 12, 2019

i stop doing music

i remember my last stage was when i sing at Samarinda with Irine and the other musicians. 
i promised myself that it is my last performance this year.
it's my 9th performance long as i being solo musician. 
i'm healing myself nowadays. 
i think it was my thought only, but i wanna tell that fake people, toxic people are exist
around us.
i've been in anger, i never fail myself, i never disappoint myself
'cause i always know what i'm doing
what's my purpose..
but then i met these people
who is trapped me with their bad words
they make me hate myself 
but then again i think my walls are too weak 
so they can come in easily
they know no boundary 
i mean, if you don't have positive or good words
can you just quiet ?
even cursing, i avoid that
out of it, i don't even care anymore
that's their big problem 
only them who can solve the problem 

people who underestimate someone is people who doubt theirselves a lot
'cause i believe that words are reflecting our own selves

so, i made my debut again after restarting my life 
i perform at Telkom yesterday in the early morning at 8 
and that is my last perform before i move (temporarily) to another city in Kalimantan 
this is my last performance this year
i'm gonna miss me sing on stage :)





No comments:

Post a Comment