Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Install ARCH SBTs +LR Baggs LB Pre to Cort Earth 50

I've currently installed a pickup and preamp for my Cort Earth 50, it's an acoustic guitar with top solid produced in 2018. I want to have an affordable pickup system for my acoustic and i ended up with LR Baggs LB6 series. But i only bought the endpin preamp (from Nuansa Musik) luckily they still have two units. And i also bought a piezo, a cheap one from an official store in Indonesia (Stranough Guitar). I still have it until now because i ended with ARCH SBTs. When i was about to install it (i brought it to the ARCH Guitars) the technician who is also the owner offer me his new transducer pickup named SBTs. It's underbridge transducer, similar to K&K Pure Mini. I was so excited that i really love how it sounds and i was wondering how if i have it inside my guitar and how will it sounds.

Shortly, after my camera sold, i have some to buy that SBTs and finally installed it on my guitar. Mas Arif (ARCH owner) said that the pickup is on limited stock right now, can be said this is the very first wave selling. And of course i'm lucky to get that.

I'm making a short review on my channel. Kindly watch it to see and hear how it sounds. I'm totally satisfied with it and would recommend it to anyone. And also, please visit the ARCH Guitars website for further information, they also have Instagram account : Arch Guitars Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment