Saturday, April 2, 2022

susahnya cari hp compact yang futureproof, harga terjangkau..

the-real-me talk about xiaomi

looks like i'm having this problem, always, in my entire life, in my 20's. changing from this smartphone to the other one. not the expensive one. maybe, i was xiaomi fan girl back then, since 2014. i remember my first xiaomi phone was Xiaomi Redmi 1s. 1 gb of RAM, snapdragon 400, i didn't understand about those specs back then but now i know a little or much idk. then, i continued with the next level Xiaomi Redmi Series phone. after redmi 1s i bought 2a, 3x, 4a, 5a, note 8, note 10, and it stopped, i wish. i wish i was able to get myself the Mi series instead of Redmi. but again, they accompanied me all those years. they're great. should i get one of the Mi series? 

dreams come true, pixel ^^

i got my first Google Pixel in 2020, the secondhand one, global version and it was pixel 2. i was happy with it except the battery, drained too fast. decreased 5% every a half hour. so i threw it away (on OLX). then i bought redmi note 8, threw it away again, then bought the sony XZ1 and threw it away again.. and again and again. i ended up choosing nokia 5.3 at the end of 2020.

but i tried it again in 2021, got the pixel 3a, all is smooth, it's very great for the midrange phone. i think it's my favourite phone so far. i still use it now. it is great, the screen, the camera!, the battery, all's fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment