Wednesday, November 21, 2018

17. I Hate to Say Goodbye, So I Didn't Say It

I hate to say goodbye, so didn't say it.
Two days ago was my last day at office. I didn't quit/resign. It's end of my contract. And now sure, i'm jobless. I'm in the middle of two feelings, happy and confuse. Happy cause i can get my free time back after 1 year and confuse.. where to go, what to do. I have a lot of things in my mind. 

8:34 AM
As always, in the morning i check my email. But this morning is kinda different. I've just done my breakfast, mie goreng instan, satu tusuk sate, now watching a movie about Udon, my first anime to watch, gonna finish it until the last episode. I slept from 5 to 5 (this morning). It's rare moment, but i think i do need it. And i did it. 

Farewell gift
I never expected this before. All i knew was i have bring something like cookies or anything for them. I never think that it would be a farewell thing. But on the last day, my supervisor called me to come to her room and called all my co workers, 4 girls, my friends. They gave me a gift. A big box i never get before. And it was short meeting. I can't say much. Then i went to another room. I didn't say goodbye but did handshake and took some pictures. Not all member in my department but the closest, i mean i close to them, but the office hour was already over that time. So yah. I think that's an emotional day number 2 after Lebaran. 

Thanks a lot! I love them, i love my team, i love my department. Good luck for everyone there. And for the company also.. Good Luck!


   


Training Centre, Thiess (Balikpapan, 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment