Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Minimalism of Life

5:50 p.m
i'm outside. for the very first time blogging outside. not using my laptop, the wifi isn't works well. as i expected before touchscreen smartphone is not that good for blogging, i mean the typing 'experience'. it's great when using physical keyboard than virtual one.

it's still raining. people are ordering their grab car/go-car, the most popular online transportation service in the city. and the sky is getting dark now. still. been here since 2:30 p.m, plaza Balikpapan. i'm heading another mall now, no, only in my head because my friend's stuck at her office either.

i found a name 'sasaki' on one of gramedia's bookshelves. remind me of minimalist concept i've read before. that's one of my lifetime goals; have my own bedroom, small and minimalist one.

i also found a name 'babauta', an author of 52 Changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment