Monday, January 7, 2019

Go-Food Festival Balikpapan

Sunday, January 6th 2019

Hai! Nggak terasa udah tahun baru, i didn't really celebrate it but pray for a good thing. And i think i don't need to make any goals, because my previous one is still outstanding lol. Just like the other weekend escapes. I went out alone and suddenly picking Ayu up from the clinic and near to it, there's a food festival. Go Food festival at Fantasy Mall. I think it was a big festival and i love the interior. Too crowd but worth it. 50% cashback if you use Go-Pay for 1 time shop/valid idk, jadi dapat cashback 50% dengan go pay berlaku untuk 1 kali pembelian ditempat yang sama. 

Dan untuk merayakan pergantian tahun yang gak rame-rame amat, i got a new phone. The cheap one again. idk. i can't be selfish. I understand that we are being adult, gotta pay this and that. so i can't really grant my own wishes for now. So, yeah Xiaomi. Redmi 1S, 2A, 3X, 4A, 5A, and now, Redmi 6A. Berurutan. Nailed it. Daripada malu pake hp murah, mending duitnya untuk kebutuhan mamah. And ofcourse, it's more than enough. Xiaomi gave me a very good experience since 4 years ago~ Maximizing minimalist thing. 

So, from now on, at least for 2019.. all my post/photo will be taken by the 6A. Have a nice day!






No comments:

Post a Comment